Dear support team,
   after following the specified instructions as per the set up of
cocoon software along with tomcat (apache as server). It does not
work. When I make a request for xml file through IE or Netscape all I
could see is a blank screen that displays " type="text/wml" ". When
making a call through wap emulator an error occurred saying invalid
"Invalid WML Code". It seems the cocoon is not working.
Can you be of help, please. Do I need to do anything else to make the
cocoon work? I am using Window 2000. Jsp works fine with
tomcat/apache.

Thanks.

Vince.

Get your own free web email at http://www.looksmart.co.uk