Von: Josef Stampach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2001 18:51
An: Gerhard Froehlich
Betreff: AW: is this a task for cocoon?

Hello Gerhard,

yes you could do that with cocoon :-) because we at ideefix develop an
soluton
like you describe. Look at http://www.ideefix.net/produkte_wwp_de.html

We develop around xml and xsl with cocoon an framework to create templates
with xml so that the user can only edit in predefined cells. The edited
content
is then extracted to an xml contentfile. The conversion from the stored xml
file
to html an other presentation is with xsl.

Best example ist http://www.franke-wse.com an product catalog produced with
cocoon
form an database, edited with our framework (called WWP) also the normal
websites
are edited with this framework.

Gruss Lukas