--- Marks local account <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a pipeling that has the following pattern:
>
> <map:match pattern="login">
>         <map:generate type="serverpages"
> src="docs/login.xsp" />
>         <map:transform
> src="stylesheets/login-page2html.xsl"/>
>         <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>
>
> I though what happened her was that a file
> 'login_xsp.java' was
> generated from 'login.xsp' which would fire SAX
> events that are then
> transformed by 'login-page2html.xsl'.
>
> But in tracking down a bug it looks more like the
> login.xsp page has the
> login-page2html.xsl applied, and then it is compiled
> into a .java file.
> I concluded this because the problem was that the
> root tag was not being
> matched, and the java file only had a few tags in
> it. When I go the name
> of the tag right in login-page2html.xsl then the
> resulting java file
> produced had all the bits and pieces.
>
> I'm confused.
>
> Mark Miller
> Web Architect
> Logica

Are you saying that your stylesheet
(login-page2html.xsl) is being applied on the XSP file
(instead of the XML output of the generated java
code)?!?!

Could you please publish your files and the resulting
java files in both cases?

I am very puzzled by the XSP and sitemap part and
would really appreciate some comments from the
"insiders"

Drasko

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/