This is what I understand as well.

Creating XML from static XML with e.g. a FileGenerator works
Creating XML from XSP with a ServerPagesGenerator work as well

But you are not able to use static XML (e.g. from FileGenerator) and pipe this
to a XSP Transformer, right ?
This is what I want to do.

Udo

Drasko Kokic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 20.07.2001 09:19:59

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]