I have a subsitemap with the check-reload parameter set to "yes". I made a
change in my subsitemap (fixed a type) and reloaded a relevant link. The old
error (due to the typo) reappeared. I then restarted cocoon. Error
disappears. Usually, my changes in my subsitemap are reloaded. Is there some
lag between when a subsitemap is changed and when that subsitemap is
reloaded? Thank you.

Karl Hallowell                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]