Hi,
I'm novice about the cocoon project. I downloaded C2 Ver. 2.0b1 and I'm
trying to work with Jrun 3.1 servlet engine.
After configured some item, like stated in FAQs, I still have a trouble
accessing the homepage http://localhost/cocoon.

I got this exception :

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: sitemap

embedded exception stacktrace
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: sitemap
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.select(Defaul
tComponentSelector.java:191)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:155)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:224)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
exception
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint:
sitemap

path-info
stacktrace
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint:
sitemap
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.throwEventualException(Handler.java:257)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.regenerate(Handler.java:167)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.getHandler(Manager.java:169)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:90)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(../servlet/JRunSE.java:1416)
        at
allaire.jrun.session.JRunSessionService.service(../session/JRunSessionServic
e.java:1082)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(../servlet/JRunSE.java:1270)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(../servlet/JRunRequestDis
patcher.java:89)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(../servlet/JRunSE.java:1552)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(../servlet/JRunSE.java:1542)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.dispatch(../servlet/JvmContext.java:364)
        at allaire.jrun.jrpp.ProxyEndpoint.run(../jrpp/ProxyEndpoint.java:388)
        at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(../ThreadPool.java:272)
        at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(../WorkerThread.java:75)
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: sitemap
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.select(Defaul
tComponentSelector.java:191)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:155)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:224)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Can anyone suggest me about ?

best regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che ti paga: clicca http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Buongiorno.it l’informazione che ti raggiunge quando vuoi e dove vuoi:
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11&d=2001-7-7