Hi,

>> C2 delivers resource not found. It's not a problem with the LoginAction
>> class.
>> It gets loaded and executed without any problems. I can post the source
if
>> needed.
>
>Oh, quick question:
>
>Does the Action return a Map?  If an action returns a null, it is
concidered
>to have failed processing, and nothing embedded in the action will execute.
>This probably needs to be better documented.
>
>An action must return a Map if successful--even if it is empty.

OK that solved the problem. But maybe the example HelloAction should be
changed, becuse it too always return null. But i have a new problem.
If i change from the now working sitemap configuration:

        <map:match pattern="*.html">
                <map:act type="login-request">
                        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="helpdesk.xsp"/>
                </map:act>
                <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>

to:

        <map:match pattern="*.html">
                <map:act type="login-request">
                        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="{1}.xsp"/>
                </map:act>
                <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>

C2 fails. To explain a little bit: I want that {1} is replaced with
the matching filename from the pattern of map:match element. I guess
that my self written action forgets to forward the values from the
matcher. But unfortunaly i have no idea how to do that. Or am i on
a completely wrong way?

Max