hi,

   I am a new user in Cocoon. I have installed the Cocoon2 in my Window 2000 with
Tomcat 3.2.2,
and i am try to understand the Cocoon2 as fast as posible. But i meet some problems on
the
Sitemap.

   1) How to config./ write the sitemap, so when i add new directories or new files, i
not need
to make any changes on the Sitemap.

   2) I am also trying the aggregation, that's cool, because can aggregate with other
page. The
example included with the cocoon2 aggregate 3 page / xml to 1 page ( aggregate from
top to
bottom) so how to aggregate the pages/xml in other way, like maybe place the first
page/xml to
the left of aggregated page, second page/xml to the top of aggregated page and the
third
page/xml to the center of the aggregated page ?

Thank.

form Kok Choon.

Name: Ling Kok Choon
E-mail: Ling Kok Choon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 07/24/01
Time: 14:46:11

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions