Matteo Villa wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I have the following problem with cocoon 2.
>    I get errors when I try to establish the connection between cocoon
> and oracle.
>    Running the simple-SQL (sql-page.xml) I get the following error:

Check the FAQ:

Your driver is not in the classpath.

Tomcat currently does not load zip files.  Your last placement of the "oracle.jar"
file is the correct one (assuming that the lib directory is the same as the others).
Check your connect string.  It is very possible that it is incorrect:

jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:port:service

for example:

jdbc:oracle:thin:@borg:1521:ORCL

Also, make sure that your username and password are set correctly in the Cocoon.xconf
file.