On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Christophe de Kerviler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running C2 with Tomcat 3.2 on Solaris 2.7. Cocoon doesn't work if I
> am not
> logged on the server running Tomcat. If I am logged and have a DISPLAY
> variable set to localhost:0.0, it works.
>
> The production server is hosted by an ISP, so it's not possible to be
> logged on. I can only
> telnet this server to start/stop Tomcat.
>
> Is there a specific solution on solaris to avoid this problem?
> Thanks for any help.

        This is now in the cocoon faq. Have a look at the following link for
        more information:

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=99443960404429&w=2

        Hope that helps.

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: