I send a question to XML Spy support regarding XML Spy
and Cocoon and this is what I've got from them:

"XML Spy offers not a Web Server but a B2B server
which can be used to process XML files via its COM
API.
We believe that XML Spy does not cover the
functionality that you are looking for."

--- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/