Bala Sadras wrote:

> Does cocoon support following features?
>
> Support Java 2 Collections

Sure--its all in the JVM

> Convert to and from DOM trees

Yes--though for performance reasons I don't know why you would
want to.  We do it for small DOM fragments that we need to
reference later.

> Can implement DOM interfaces natively

What purpose does this support?

> Integrated XPath API support

This is part of Xalan

> Bundled XPath implementation

Same thing.

> Support for JAXP/TrAX for XSLT integration

Absolutely--it is at the core.

> Event based procerssing support

Absolutely this is the core feature of Cocoon 2

> Capable of processing continuous XML streams

Yes!

> Capable of processing massive documents

Yes!

> Your response is much appreciated.

Cocoon version 2.0+ is an incredible beast that does your little
laundry list and more.  But keep in mind Cocoon is a framework.
If you need a library's functionality, then include the library.
Cocoon is not a DOM implementation, it is not a Parser, it is
not an XPath API.  It USES those things, but Cocoon is a publishing
framework--pure and simple.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature