Check the log-files, there you can trace what the SQLTransformer did
exactly.

Check especially if there is a problem with the preparedStatement, if so,
you should upgrade to a full jdbc compliant driver. (i know that there are
problems with these drivers in the past)

Also check the mail-archive
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&r=1&w=2), you might find
some useful information in it.

Sven