Is it possible that in each of the sub sitemaps it is
neccessary to specify the entries for
<map:components>?!?!

Reading the following entries:

  <map:generators default="file"/>
  <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
  <map:readers default="resource"/>
  <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:selectors default="browser"/>

I wrongly believed that the definitions for the
specific components are being INHERITED from the main
sitemap.

Could anybody explain, why is it not the case???

TIA
Drasko

--- Drasko Kokic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to use the browser selector like this:
> ================ sitemap =========================
>    <map:match pattern="overview">
>     <map:generate src="demo/cdata-page.xml"/>
>     <map:transform src="demo/pepsi-to-lkc.ss"/>
>     <map:select type="browser">
>      <map:when test="explorer">
>       <map:transform
> src="demo/overview-to-html.ss"/>
>      </map:when>
>      <map:when test="netscape">
>       <map:transform
> src="demo/overview-to-html-ns.ss"/>
>      </map:when>
>      <map:otherwise>
>       <map:transform
> src="demo/overview-to-html-ns.ss"/>
>      </map:otherwise>
>     </map:select>
>     <map:serialize/>
>    </map:match>
>
> and am getting the following error on both
> browsers(ns
> and ie):
>
> Error creating the

resourceorg.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentExceptionUnnamedSelector:

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/