I'm trying to build cocoon.war from Cocoon 2.0b2 and keep getting the error:
/usr/local/src/Cocoon/bin/ant - No such file or directory.  So I went
directly to the bin directory, `cat ant` - displays the file, `./ant` - No
such file or directory .... what's going on?  When I `vi ant` there is a
'[dos]' at the bottom of the screen.  Might the dos formatted file have
something to do with bash not finding and executing it?

Thanks for any help,

Ryan