From: Olga Agady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cocoon on WebLogic 6.0

Hi,

I installed cocoon with weblogic server (6.0) together
following the instructions for installing cocoon for
weblogic server(6.0) at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html.
  Afterstarting  weblogic server, I can get right
result when ran

 http://localhost:7001/cocoon/Cocoon.xml, but when I
ran

 http://localhost:7001/cocoon/samples/index.xml
(the samples directory has been copied from cocoon to
the cocoon application directory at
weblogic),

I got the following  errors:

> Error found handling the request.
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot access
non-file/war resources
>         at
org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(Utils.java:277)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(Producer
FromFile.java:76)
>         at
org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
>         at
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:183)
>         at
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletS
tubImpl.java:213)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(Web
AppServletContext.java:1265)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequ
estImpl.java:1631)
>         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)
>         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)

Could some one  please give me some ideas for fixing
the errors?  Thanks a
lot.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/