Hi folks,
I have a question which I cann't answer myself and maybe
it is an error I have found?

Lock at this few lines:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsp:page language="java"
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
  xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0"; encoding="UTF-8"

<page>
 <xsp:logic>
   String result = "_d";
   if(result.equals("_d")) {
     <result>
      <i18n:date/>
     </result>
   }
   else {
     <result>
      <xsp:expr>result</xsp:expr>
     </result>
   }
 </xsp:logic>
</page>
</xsp:page>
It is without much sense but I wanted to concentrate on the effect.
In the if and else branch (in real life I have much more else if
branches)
I must repeat the <result> and </result> elements in each branch.

My idea was to put only one <result> before <xsp:logic> and
only one </result> behind </xsp:logic>
But than I get these Exception:

DEBUG   99660   [cocoon  ] (/calypso/test_error)
Thread-22/ProgramGeneratorImpl: Language Exception
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
test_error_xsp:
Line 107, column 6:  Invalid expression statement.
Line 107, column 14:  ';' expected.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:203)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:140)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:276)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:184)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator.java:153)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractEventPipeline.java:146)

Does anybody know if this is my problem because I didn't read deep
enough
into the documentation or is this a cocoon problem?

Regards,
Michael