OK, tried building C2b2 using JDK 1.3 (was using JDK1.2.2) and now it works.

vivienne

-----Original Message-----
From: Griffith, Vivienne
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 9:12 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Cannot install C2b2

Hello,

I'm trying to install Cocoon2 beta2 release on Tomcat 3.2.1 (Windows NT).
When I request the cocoon welcome page, I get an application error. The beta
1 version is fine. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I've tried
another machine and also one with Windows 2000, same problem.

Thanks,
Vivienne

Knowledge by Experience

Knowledge by Experience