I had to use JSDWK from URL is:
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/archive.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Frey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 1, 2001 3:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tomcat crash with cocoon 2

I've install a new version of tomcat 3.2.2 and set
it to work with cocoon (create the war file, put it in
the webapp directory, delete the jaxp.jar, rename the
parser.jar to zparser.jar, put the xerces... in the
lib etc...). Tomcat starts and work fine until if
I access the example but as soon as I tryed to access
the cocoon servlet it crash ??????
Anyone has an idea ????
I'm using jdk 1.2.2 ....

Thanks