From: Wes Morgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: maandag 30 juli 2001 22:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [C2b2] Unicode output

I am working with some XML documents that have Greek and Hebrew Unicode
characters in them. I am using Unicode fonts on the client side, so I need
these characters to come through unmodified, but Cocoon changes them to '?'
if it doesn't recognize them and to a character entity (e.g. ε) when
it does. This is bad, I need Cocoon to leave these characters alone. Any
suggestions? Thanks.

Wes Morgan
www.ccel.org