Hi.,
  I have been following the pre-compile/package stuff
with c2 for a while now...every time they end up
different and problamatic...

1. Before the precompiled packages were created in
sequence which makes it possible for two different
documents belonging to separate sitemaps ending up at
the same place...

2. Now when i precompile following package pattern is
followed for xsps
package
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_C_.tmp.test.xml_cocoon2.webapp;

3. When i deployed c2 onto my tomcat3.2.2 (and
modified web.xml instructing to pick up classes from
/web-inf/classes, instead of picking up packages
compiled earlier, it again started compiling but this
time with different package name as follows

package
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_C_.srini.jakarta_tomcat_3_2_2.webapps.cocoon;

4. From the names, it looks like the package names are
derived from the full directory path. If this is case,
how can i pre-compile xsps and deliver them to client
where the installation folders differ????

Appreciating your response..

=====
Thanks and have great day
srini