Hi Folks

    I have Apache-1.3.20+Tomcat-3.2.2+Cocoon-1.8.2 running
in a production system.

   I do realise that Cocoon-1 is not in development any more and
that Cocoon2-Beta2 is available.

   I do run across xml files that take quite a while to display ie in
the order of 1 to 2 minutes. These are large xml files though.

   My question is: Will I be able to realise any significant performance

improvements if I switch from C1 to C2 using the same Apache+Tomcat
(3.2.2 or 3.2.3).

   We are a little concerned about shipping Cocoon2-beta2 but I would
not
mind if there is significant performance increases.

   Any opinions and thoughts on why I should switch over to Cocoon2 or
why I should wait for a final release of Cocoon2 would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar