hi,

I tried to use the LogTransformer with Cocoon 2.0b2.
If I use the simple form it works.
  <map:transform type="log"/>
But if I try to use some parameters I get error
"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
Exception:org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling sitemap_xmap:
Line 596, column 7:  '}' expected.".
I don't have the error, if I don't use the parameters.

The form how it is described in the documentation don't work:
<map:transform type="log">
  <parameter name="logfile" value="trans-welcome.log.xml"/>
  <parameter name="append" value="no"/>
</map:transform>

thx,
cu majo