Is it possible to access the value of an attribute inside of <xsp:logic> to
use
it in the Java Code?

For example

<xsl:template match="timer-util:verify-user">
    <xsp:logic>
        String driver = <xsp:content><xsl:value-of
select="@driver"/></xsp:content>
    </xsp:logic>
</xsl:template>

When I look inside the code cocoon produces I find the following...

String driver = this.characters("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");

... and of course this won't work, but is there any workaround?

Benda Martin