Hubert,

how is your pool set up in cocoon.properties?  In addition to setting up
the properties for the default pool, you need these lines, I think:
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBPostgres
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBPostgres=org.postgresql.Driver

-Christopher

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]