I have a java class that is sending out SAX events derived from the object
model. However, as I'm still new to XSL/T and Xerces, I'm not sure how to
get them to go in the right place. Most of them are under the <BODY> tag
(mirroring html for the purposes of explanation), and this part has been
done; however I want to be able to specify the webpage's title from the
java class. How would I go about doing that?

If you need more information, please let me know.

-------
Liam Morley

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."