Try this out:

   <map:match pattern="hello.xsl">
    <map:generate src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
   <map:match pattern="hello.html">
    <map:generate src="docs/samples/hello-page.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="cocoon:/hello.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

Then modify "hello.xsl" pipeline to fit your needs.

Vadim