I beg your pardon, but... why set up another site, while we can easily add
entries to the official Cocoon FAQ ?

Best regards,

P.S.
I wrote a couple of FAQ entries myself... I've just sent them to Davanum
Srinivas [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] and he took care of putting it (in style :) ) into
the Cocoon2 FAQ: real easy.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]