Hi Ted.,

1. By "restart", I mean, tomcat. Since cocoon is
webapp which lives inside a servlet engine, there is
no "restart" for cocoon by itself..

2. The sitemap is recompiled at the startup
automatically unless you use something like
pre-compile stuff(forget it for now)..

3. Earlier, you or someone mentioned about FAQ..but
again IMHO, the sitemap could have compile problems
'coz of zillion thingies...so there is no one
particular stuff to blame...

4. You may have posted the log before..sorry if i
missed it...if ur problem persists, please send ME zip
log and i shall have look at it..

Cheers

 --- Ted Mead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Srini,

> Thanks for your thoughts.  May I ask some clarifying
> questions?
>
> Regarding Sitemap... is there instructions on how to
> compile Sitemap on C2
> startup?  I am not sure I know what do do here?
> This could be the watershed
> event.
>
> When you say restart the server... I assume you mean
> Tomcat or Cocoon?  If
> you mean Cocoon, how do you do that?  Incidently, I
> sent log excerpts doing
> exactly what you said.  Did they not have useful
> information?
>
> Thanks!
> Ted

=====