Hi.,
  I am not sure how/what way you are testing this but
the regexp stuff is working for me...

Here is how i tested it on protected sub sitemap..

      <map:match pattern="[a-z]+2">
        <map:generate src="docs/login2.xml"/>
        <map:transform
src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

and following urls result in login2

http://localhost:8080/protected/l2
http://localhost:8080/protected/log2
http://localhost:8080/protected/login2

and following url resulted in normal login(as per
protected example)

http://localhost:8080/protected/login

Now, please note that i dont have "cocoon" in url
thats 'coz i made the cocoon as main app in
tomcat..and we can neglect that factor..

>From this, it defintely looks like the regexp is
WORKING...

 --- Max Larsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Hi,

> if i use the default matcher wildcard the sitemap
> part below
> works fine. But if i change the default matcher from
> wildcard
> to regexp it does not work. Everthing is match equal
> as 'login'.
>
> Does anyone knows why???
>
> Max
>
>               <map:pipeline>