De: raghu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: viernes, 24 de agosto de 2001 6:51
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: ./build.sh: /home/dcuser/cocoon/bin/ant: no such file or
directory

Hello,
I am trying to install the Cocoon2b2 version.  But when i try to build the
cocoon.war i get the error, that it is not able to find ant.  I have set the
ANT_HOME , but still i get the same error.
Thanx,
Raghu
"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."