We need to start Tomcat without having jaxp.jar and parser.jar within de
tomcat/lib directory. When doing this we get exceptions (Segment fault). Our
need comes from the fact that we're trying to start Cocoon 2.0b2 under
Tomcat. We're getting and exception related to the use of jaxp and parser by
Tomcat. All docs, faqs, and list are saying that the solution is removing or
renaming the jaxp.jar and the parser.jar under tomcat/lib and putting there
the Xerces_xxx.jar. But When doing this Tomcat simply is unable to start.

Any help would be appreciated

Enric