Just a little warning of a problem I experienced, it was wrong of me to say
that this should go into the tomcat.sh because if you kill the framebuffer
while tomcat is running, horrible things happens. this script should go into
a separate scriptfile and be started/stopped before/after tomcat.

mvh karl