Hi

I have installed Cocoon2.0-b2 on tomcat4.0-b7 & run the samples provided
with it. Could anyone pl tell me how is the sample(let's say
multimedia  Hello World) actually working.I edited the hello-page.xml
and the same is reflected on different o/p formats.
But I am not sure how this xml file is associated with transformer &
different serializers.
I am not able to make out anything from the sitemap file except the
mapping..
Pl let me know what all files are reqd and their locations for the
above mentioned example.
Any help on the same will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Ankush