I am having problems installing cocoon - I have tried both downloading the
latest official release of cocoon2 and also following the cvs instructions for
unix - both end in the same error message when I attempt to install cocoon2.

When I attempt to execute the following:

>./build.sh  -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp

I get this error message

>./build.sh: CP=.:/home/oracle734/jdbc/lib/classes111.zip: is not an identifier

I have also tried running each of the lines in the build.sh file separately.
This results in the following error message:

>Variable syntax

when I attempt to run the command

>$PWD/bin/ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.NoBannerLogger -emacs $@

if i run this in bash I get a different error message

>bash: /home/staff/georgina/unix/bin/ant: No such file or directory

Thanks for your help,
Georgina