Hello,

I am sure that this must have been answered previously but I haven't found
anything in the archives...

I have a xsp-page which retrieves content from the database via esql, this
page gets transformed by an xsl-page to html. Changes to the xsl-page will
be applied with the next request whereas when I change the xsp-page nothing
happens until I restart the server. Is there a way to avoid this behaviour
and have the changes of the xsp-file applied with every request without
restarting?

Thanks, Roman.