Has anyone found a detailed answer to these questions?  There was a
similar question a while back...

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-June/016332.html

If anyone can detail how to setup a logicsheet within cocoon2, that'd
be great.  I can't even get the built-in logicsheets to work.  If i
add the following into my cocoon.xconf (print.xsl is a simple test
that prints to stdout), I get the error below.  I've tried it both as
a resource and file.  I've also tried combinations of the posting
above, but to no avail.

<builtin-logicsheet>
          <parameter name="prefix" value="print"/>
          <parameter name="uri" value="http://cwo.com.au/mid/print"/>
          <parameter name="href"
value="resource://content/cocoon/tomcat/java/au/com/optus/core/util/print.xsl"/>
          <!--
          <parameter name="href"
value="file:///content/cocoon/tomcat/java/au/com/optus/core/util/print.xsl"/>
          -->
        </builtin-logicsheet>

ERROR MESSAGE:
===============

2001-09-03 09:42:28 - path="/cocoon" :ERROR   99947   [cocoon  ]
(Thread-28): processing of resource failed
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component f
or hint: xsp

thanks in advance,
cass

http://im.yahoo.com