Hi All,

I've written a method that fetches the possible values of an enum column in
a MySQL database and creates an XML string that represents a form's <select>
element complete with an <option> element for each enum value.

In Cocoon 1 I could have just appended this text as a node in the DOM tree
but now I'm using Cocoon 2 and can't work out how to get the XML from this
String into the output document:

<xsp:logic>

        String select_node = MyUtil.getEnumSelectBlock( .... );

        <form method="POST" action="foo">

                <!-- want select node to be inserted here -->

                <input type="submit" value="choose"/>

        </form>

</xsp:logic>

Is this a sensible thing to try and do? (Sorry if this is a really obvious
one)

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Newland
Software Research Engineer

Emorphia Ltd
Registered in England.  4133002
Mill House, Station Approach, Harlow Mill, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EL, UK

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 (0)1279 450100
Fax: +44 (0)1279 450102

Check out FIPA-OS at http://fipa-os.sourceforge.net/

This message may contain information proprietary to Emorphia so any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.