At 13.47 03/09/01 +0200, you wrote:
>It is not very user friendly, that one has to build the docs before he can
>read them. Accessing the documentation should be as easy as possible
>because this is the first, what new users are looking for.

Hi,
in Cocoon packages that I downloaded: Cocoon-2.0b2.zip and
Cocoon-2.0b2.tar.gz, HTML docs are in the directory cocoon-x.y.z/docs
It's the mirror of C2 web site

Ciao
Marina

P.S I downloaded C2 in the Apache Cocoon distribution directory, at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/dist/

>Mario
>

>Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>>On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 09:36:31AM +0200, Mario Muja wrote:
>>
>>>- download the docs in an easy to read format as a single file (e.g. a
>>>PDF) for offline reading
>>
>>This AFAIK has not yet been implemented.
>>
>>>- read the docs in the distribution without being forced to install C2
>>>(currently, the doc only comes in XML format)
>>
>>/build.sh docs (or build docs if MS user). Then look in build/cocoon/docs.
>>
>>Ciao,

>For additional commands, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

L'unico modo per accelerare windows 9.x/2K e' a 9,8 m/s^2 ;-)

Utente Linux registrato: #218195 (http://counter.li.org)