I need to import some classes from the javax.servlet.http
package in my XSP pages. With Tomcat 4b3 the javax package
is unfortunately not known to the Cocoon classloader.

Copying the servlet.jar into WEB-INF/lib prevents
Cocoon to start. (Tomcat does not does not like this)

Shouldn't javax be available in all ServletEngines
automagically or is this more a Cocoon classloader problem?

Maybe I can provide an extra classpath only to the Cocoon
classloader??
--
Torsten