Hi,

I downloaded the docbook-xsl-stuff (version 1.44) from sourceforge and started
trying. Since I didn't have a docbook document handy I took the warranty.xml
from the docsrc-directeory and added the stylesheet name html/docbook.xml and
the processing instruction for cocoon (the whole thing with cocoon.1.8.
However this seemed to run into an endless loop.
After this I downloaded the latest xalan-release and tried this on the command
line. It took an awful long time and at least returned. So does anybody have
a short docbook document for trying?

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Agouros - NetAge Solutions, Dingolfinger Str. 6, 81673 Muenchen
Tel.: 089 666584-0, Fax: 089 666584-11, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]