Hi, Henrik

2001/09/10 Mon  PM 11:42
"Henrik Hofmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wort:

> The Error occurs the first time I try to access cocoon
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
>available. Please check F:\Webserver\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\logs\cocoon.log
>for the exact error.
> Theres also a system message which tells me that ole32.dll should be moved in memory
>which is not allowed.
>
> I'll also include my cocoon Logfile to this mail

I don't know about the system message.

The first error on the log is no what you said.
It is at line 1181:
> ERROR   10001   [cocoon  ] (Thread-36): Error compiling sitemap
>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Java\jdk1.3\jre\bin\awt.dll: Es
wurde versucht, auf eine unzul舖sige Adresse zuzugreifen

Since you could not compile the sitemap,  please check whether
tomcat reads xerces.jar at first on the tomcat message.

> copie xerces.jar to tomcat/lib
>
> renamed parser.jar zparser.jar

It is better to rename xerces.jar to aaxerces.jar so that xerces must be read
at first.
Before you restart tomcat,  delete all temporary files,  tomcat/work
directory.

Regards,
John

                             2001/09/11 Tue  AM 09:57