Hi,

I'm a newbie with cocoon. I have Win NT SP6, Apache 1.3.2 Tomcat 3.2.2 and
Cocoon 2 b2.
Cocoon installation looked like it was OK. I could see all the examples at
http://localhost:8080/cocoon. However when I'm trying to access for example
an xml file (a hello world file) i've written I get a '404 File Not Found'
error
and when I check the cocoon.log among lots of other entries it says:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request
.
.
.

I would appriciate any help you can give me because i'm kind of lost.