On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 03:47:54PM +0300, beje wrote:
> Hi,
> I have n dinamicaly generated (and identical) forms to fill-in;
> on submition I'd like to validate them by using just a descriptor file
> whitch contains just 1 form (since all are the same).
>
> Is there a way to achieve that ?

sure there is, just create appropriate validation descriptor and reference to
it with appropriate param for all the URLs your form is alowed to post to, eg

map:match pattern="form1post"
        map:act type="form-validator"
                parameter name="descriptor" value="mydesc"

map:match pattern="form2post"
        map:act type="form-validator"
                parameter name="descriptor" value="mydesc"

map:match pattern="form3post"
        map:act type="form-validator"
                parameter name="descriptor" value="mydesc"

please fill in missing braces, protocols, etc. according to example sitemap
provided along with c2

> Thanks.

rgds,
martin
"Only dead fish swims with a stream"                 Malcolm Muggeridge
gpg_key_available: http://globales.cz/~mman/martin.man.gpg
gpg_key_fingerprint: 2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223