Hello,
I have an XSL, which generates HTML out of a generic document.
There something like this should be generated:
<ADDRESS><A href="mailto:author-email?subject=uri";>author-name</A></ADDRESS>
The problem is, how to insert the requested uri in the XSL. XSP-Tags are
ignored. The namespaces should be OK. The XSP-Tags work correctly as
standalone XSP-file.
I've looked in the faq and archive but I haven't found something which could
help.
Any ideas?

WKR Torsten Knodt