HI you guys, dear cocooners,

to put this all together and then give it to the cocoon developers is a very good
idea. I know one of them has written a 30 page documentation of developing web
applications with c2, but not in a way of a how to and step by step for c2 beginners.

... I can send you a pdf (good to print and read) made from the doc on the cocoon2
site one month ago or so, and enough for a first overview.

Or I can post it somewhere on the Web.

--- on the c1 site you can find a desciption of the xsp-tags ... but leave out the
processing instruction tag ;-)

rgds, arno