At 1:45 PM +0100 25/9/01, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>At 4:04 PM +1000 24/9/01, Jeff Turner wrote:
>>On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 04:42:10PM +0100, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>

>>> I am trying to get TomCat 4.0 and Cocoon 2.1b to run behind Apache 1.3.
>>[..]

[snip]

This sample is beginning to work on my setup.

MacOSX 10.0.4, Apache 1.3.19, TomCat 4.0 and Cocoon 2.1b

I have this in a file loaded by the main httpd.conf

LoadModule webapp_module libexec/httpd/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
DocumentRoot /cocoon
ServerName localhost
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy /cocoon warpConnection /cocoon

It almost works!

http://my.host/
 404 from Apache (no static files??)
http://my.host/cocoon                                                   404 from Apache
http://my.host/cocoon/                                          hangs (browser says
'connecting to
localhost')
http://my.host/cocoon/welcome           works fine

How do I make it more 'resilient'?
How do I add more webapps?

Sorry but which Apache config tag do I put this in, so I can have one for
each TomCat context and defaults for regular Apache?

Thanks for any help.
Hopefully this can be be added to the FAQ if I can get it working properly ;)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>