Hi

I would love you comment on my idea of a framework I'm planning to make.
Whether it is possible, whether you think it's a good solution. Basicly all
comments are welcome.

I want to make a business layer, that always generates some generic (home
invented) XML to the presentation layer. Then I would like to use Cocoon to
use this XML, and present it for me. The reason that I want to use my own
XML, is that I want to be able to replace Cocoon with a total different
presentation layer (maybe my own implementation, who knows). My client side
people likes the Cocoon idea, and want it to be easy to build prototypes
fast (offcourse), so I still need a lot of the "smart" features of Cocoon.

Can this be done? Is it a good idea?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
Mobilethink A/S