I just moved from dev (on NT) to production (UNIX) and realised the extent
of this problem. My initial reaction was to remove all references to svg in
the sitemap. This did NOT however stop the problem, I still got the error
during sitemap generation relating to svg! Oh dear, this does not look good
- cocoon 1.x didn't have this problem - I'm not entirely sure how to solve
it! I'd rather not have to stick with v1.x having done the work required to
move my app to v.2 (notice I've taken on board stefano's naming
recommendations :-).

If I manage to solve the problem, I'll get back to you, if not - has anyone
got a solution - no way I can install X on our servers.

Regards,

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting
CSC
JPMorganChase
Personal GDP: 325-8338
MIH Hotline: 876-1300

Gianugo Rabellino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/10/2001 20:28:33

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]