I know this was already asked earlier today, but I wanted to ask again because no one has answered yet and I would like to do this.

How can one setup a different context for c2? I was poking around in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml file and it seems I could create another context for c2 like they did for /examples, but I can't find a way to specify the webapps/cocoon.war file.

Basically, I would like to keep the example context limited to a view hosts on my subnet and create a new context for my site. I'm a little new with configuring Tomcat so I'm not exactly sure and I couldn't really find anything in the c2 docs that helps me. TIA

Heath Stewart
Systems Administrator / Developer
EsotericRealm
http://www.esotericrealm.com/~hstewart/